PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Repair Kits, Cutters and Covers
Our parts ensure your conveyor equipment lasts years on. We supply conveyor equipment and parts ensuring your system is productive and efficient.
MR Type Belt Cutter:
Can be used for belts up to 19mm thick and is available in standard sizes of 900, 1200 and 1500mm width.
Heavy Duty Belt Cutter
Can be used for belts 15-30mm thick and is available in standard sizes of 1200, 1500 and 1800mm width.
Pocket Boot Covers
Long Wall Pocket Boot Covers
- Reduces excessive down time
- Keeps L/W chock base leg pockets free of debris
- No hydraulic damage to fittings or hoses
- No leg damage
- No restriction to operation
- Allows complete raising and lowering of chock canopy
MATO Poly Repair Kit
- Dual cartridge system to allow you to use only what you need
- Available in 300mL and 600mL sizes
- For applications on worn or damaged conveyor belts, mechanical fastener coverage or where a rubber repair is required
- Primers and solvents also available, for various bonding applications
- Provides a safe and comfortable method of handling awkward objects and saves trapped fingers and cut hands
- Flats, channels, angles, tubes, rounds, H sections, conveyor belting may all be lifted and dragged easily, safely and quickly with this versatile tool
- Corrosion resistant finish
The MATO square is used in conjunction with the belt knife for cutting the belt end square to the edge of the belt. The squaring angle contains a slot to guide the knife blade; this facilitates a straight cut and safe operation of the knife.