MATOLAG Ceramic Pulley Lagging
Designed, developed and manufactured in Australia for the harsh conditions of all mining industries.
The MATOLAG has been developed for the easy application for in situ and pulley OEM installations.
The design and profile of the MATOLAgivees excellence in water drainage between the face surfaces on the pulley drum.
Reducing material build up was also a major design criteria for the MATOLAG; the profile of the MATOLAG reduces the buildup of foreign materials, which long term will reduce the cause of belt tracking and conveyor belt wear.
The MATOLAG is supplied in 6.5 metre rolls with a width of 250mm as standard; this reduces the wastage and allows easy stocking for all maintenance suppliers.
MATOLAG can be supplied in either natural rubber or FRAS for the underground mining industry as per AS 1334.10-1994.
Tests Carried Out:
- Tests on rubber physical properties on every batch
- Test on ceramic tile properties on every batch
- Test on adhesion between the ceramic tiles and the rubber on every batch
- Test on the cold vulcanised adhesion on every batch of rubber
- Test on the hot vulcanised adhesion on every batch of bonding layer